Dog hair everywhere? Dogs come with dog hair. That is the eternal truth for all dog owners.
That's why we've put together a few tips and tricks to combat your dog hair problem:
- Use rubber gloves to get your dog's dog hair off furniture. The hair sticks to the gloves when you rub them.
- You can also you a rubber window/shower squeegee.
- Use a rubber brush/scrubber to lift and collect the hair before vacuuming, for example, a sofa.
- Use a mop to lift the hair off a carpet before vacuuming.
- Lint rollers are essential in every dog owner's life: use them on furniture too to take the last strands of hair.
- Use dryer balls or dryer sheets in the dryer when washing; they remove hair from clothing.
- Invest in a vacuum cleaner with good suction power!
- Prevent shedding by brushing your dog regularly.
- Give your dog quality food that strengthens his coat - possibly try a dietary supplement as well.
- But otherwise just to look on the bright side - you vacuum more often than others and have a cleaner house!